Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions!

5 posters

Go down

The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions! Empty The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions!

Post  Invader Siv Sat May 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Hello fellow feli-lovers! My name is Siveri, how about you? Since we're all gonna be breeding and trading and working out bugs together, we might as well get to know eachother, eh? Smile So here's a handy dandy thing to fill out if you so choose! (Oh, how I love these little fill out thingys, xD)

Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Your Pleasures:
Your Pet-peeves:
Your Other Random Babblings:
Your Favorite Thing About Felifire:

I guess I ought to start us out Smile

My name is Siveri (Sye-VERE-ee), and I am fifteen going on sixteen. I am a karate instructor at a local karate school, and I am entirely convinced that I have the best job in the entiiiire universe. Smile I love to do karate, I love to write and read, I love to tease my boyfriend, I love play World of Warcraft, although I don't play it very often. My biggest pet-peeves are when people chew in my ear, or when people talk about eachother (like how gossip breeds like dandilions in highschools, Px), and the only thing that really ever makes me mad is politicians. afro I have G.A.D., or Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and if you or a loved one have ever had anxiety problems and need to rant, I would love to listen Smile
My favorite thing about Felisfire is the genetics, and I am about to pee my pants in excitement because it opens in 10 minutes!!!!

-Sivvy OUT! cherry
Invader Siv
Invader Siv

Back to top Go down

The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions! Empty Re: The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions!

Post  Bryophyte Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi, Siveri, I'm Bryo. I'll be 18 on Wednesday. Smile I'm a high school senior going on to be a college student next year (marine bio major). I'm getting a ridiculous amount of credits due to UHS and AP courses, so I'm starting college with sophomore status. I'm also a Page at two local libraries. A lot of people give me a blank stare when I say that, so for those who don't know what a page is, it means I run around shelving returns, fetching hold books, emptying out the book drop, making sure all the books on the shelves are alphabetized or in Dewy decimal order, and any other task the library directors ask me to do. It's a great job, albeit a little boring when no patrons come in, because sometimes all there is to do is alphabetize, and that gets real old, real fast.

I love hanging out outdoors and wasting time online. Those conflict majorly, but I manage to do both anyway. xD My favorite foods are ham and eel. Favorite color is blue, number is 9. I'm obsessed with the sounds of the violin and piano. There isn't much that peeves me, but I hate it when people walk extremely slow in my school's hallways, or stand in massive groups in the middle of the hall so people who need to get places can't get by. It seems trivial, but I find it extremely annoying. I like to call people who do that "the clot in the artery that is our school's hallways."

I love that Felisfire has a back story and plot. Especially since it's si-fi in nature. The relationship concept is unique, and I can't wait to see how it works out. Also, I love gryphons, so the fact that feli are cat/avian hybrids is awesome.
Bryophyte
Bryophyte

Back to top Go down

The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions! Empty Re: The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions!

Post  moonchild Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Siveri, Bryophyte, I'm moonchild, or moon for short. I'm high school junior. I don't have a job, unless mowing the lawn and babysitting for my neighbors counts. I love to draw, read, be outside, and play videogames. I also LOVE cats, but I'm off-the-charts allergic to them (literally). Hence, why I joined this site. Pet peeves are when guys try to hit on me to see my reaction, gossip (because its annoying), and when people try to drag me off clothes shopping.

My favorite thing about FelisFire is also the gentics because I loved that portion of my biology class, despite having a scary teacher. That, and it's kitties with wings!

Oh, and happy birthday, Bryophyte!

Last edited by moonchild on Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed the birthday announcement. whoops!)

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki_Sama Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Your Name: Murasaki, but ya'll can call me Mura
Your Age: 21, finally.
Your Occupation: Unemployed layabout, but I'm looking for work!
Your Pleasures: Hehe...eheheheheh..Yeah. Um....I like to read and write, and love RPing online...
Your Pet-peeves: Tch...Got a few of these. Not many that deal with net stuff, cept I can't stand to see code fail in a message...If you are gonna use BBCode to format, at least check to see that it all worked....
Your Other Random Babblings: ...Random babblings...I can do that. For instance, .....yeah, drawing a blank. Eh, whatevers, I'm random enough most of the time.
Your Favorite Thing About Felifire:WINGED CATS!!! ((Seriously...epic.))
Murasaki_Sama
Murasaki_Sama

Back to top Go down

The Un-official Official Thread of Introductions! Empty hello to all

Post  kristie Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Your Name:Kristie
Your Age:18
Your Occupation:none
Your Pleasures:my boyfriend, family,anime, manga, virtual pet sites, video games, shopping, food, and the internet
Your Pet-peeves:evil midgets from outer space jk I don't really care for stuck up people.
Your Other Random Babblings:I love pizza!
Your Favorite Thing About Felifire:the winged cats are cool.. I am looking forward to when the site opens because then I'm going to be on this site as much as I can.

kristie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum