Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Launch

3 posters

Go down

Alpha Launch Empty Alpha Launch

Post  Erienne&Dew Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 am

Hey guys, I just have a quick Alpha update for you, particularly if you didn't receive a join code so that you know what's going on. :3

We opened the site for alpha testing this evening (6:00 PM Felis time). Originally, there were only going to be 25 testers chosen, but we had such great applications and so much interest that we expanded the number to nearly double that. Fifteen join codes were sent out based on applications and the rest were distributed through the live chat over the next few hours.

We tried sending out codes to people from a variety of backgrounds and ages who expressed interest in the site. If you logged in once, posted an app, and didn't log back in after that or didn't contribute to any other threads, you probably didn't receive a code via PM on here. We need enthusiastic, active testers!

However, just because you didn't get in doesn't mean we don't want your input, we just simply have limited space. If we need more testers, we'll be pulling them from apps and chat, so feel free to hang around. I'll also be posting as many updates as I can here so that you guys can give us your input and see what's going on.

We'd really love to have everyone, but for testing right now we can't. :C
Thanks so much for your interest and ideas, and remember to keep checking back! <3

- Eri

Erienne&Dew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alpha Launch Empty Re: Alpha Launch

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:54 am

(removed)

Last edited by TehTwi on Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  DistortedBrwain Mon May 17, 2010 9:30 am

That's nice to hear. ^w^ I hope I will get a shot at getting in soon then. =D

DistortedBrwain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bay Bay Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm

I just submitted an application today. I hope I get a spot sometime in the far or near future!

Bay Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down