Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tester Application

+124
Jade
vikitrow
Ruck
Bay Bay
BlackCat
Emma
Lady Death
Jenn
caligula
Kiritora
Tali
pinstripe
TazukiX
Viola
bota
mina
ilovecandy1130
Junsu
Timpeni
???
Alyss
Nickfabulous
Airbear
Karidan
Twilia
Linotya
Phtias
Delphinia
Ecafur
Stari
Giggles
LadyAshley
Kiara
Nebula
Firearia
Bellamausi
Wayvern
Ricari
Shado
Arrow
Zebby
Arccy
Perididdle
Jojo
Yorka
Dusk
ZingmasterChipmunk
Zel
Gwenhwyfach
rage-chan
Lauren
Sven
impurfekshun
Karly1
Katsutos
Silent
Senpai
elaboo
Eviiana
TheTokyoFox
Jos
Leona
bluephoenix
Palindrome
Lorin
Katana
HuanLang
Volt
BiscuitTin
Myscal
Kyu
Maro
Tis Only a Me
Trio
Shenkka
Plumiira
Jules
Weregirl
indigo
Dellessa
Bryophyte
Peregryn
TwilightShadow
Khuriya
DistortedBrwain
NativeWolf
Pyrosong
Anna
ivchameleon
Twiztid
Athea
Invader Siv
Vampirekitty
froggie1996
~timberwolf~
koben
Raven
BrightClaw
digimon234
Aetheria & Lily!
Eonlight
Renegade
Misfit
Deyul
Zephy&Lemon
USM
Hanyoutai
Lunar
Nini
Silverwish
Coyote
Kittennia
Meigen
Bella
Meeka
Lyrastrae
amour
Loki
Epic
Twix
WyrGecko
Eclipse
Wombat
Admin
128 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tester Application Empty Tester Application

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:06 am

Please fill this out:

Name:

Why you want to test for Felisfire:

Admin
Admin

https://felisfire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tester Application Empty Application

Post  Wombat Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: You mean real name, or account? I'm Molly, (or Wombat)
Experience Testing: I've alpha tested for many sites including Tygras, Khimeros, Alacrity.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This game looks INCREDIBLE Smile I've been stalking the forum on Khimeros for like forever now, so I'm ecstatic to finally get to see this forum. I love testing sites and helping/watching them grow. I have enough time to be on for at least a little bit daily. (Please don't let the age fool you, I'm very mature!) Thanks for considering my application!

Wombat

Back to top Go down

Tester Application Empty Re: Tester Application

Post  Eclipse Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Experience Testing: I've only tested once on Aywas... mostly trying to find bugs and reporting it.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because, it looks like a truly awesome site and helping it get close to release would be the best job ever. :3 Well, it wouldn't really be a job, more like an enjoyment. ^^

((Uhhh I think this goes here)) >>

Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  WyrGecko Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 pm

whee, removed, because it's not needed anymore

Last edited by WyrGecko on Sat May 15, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

WyrGecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Twix Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Name: Twix
Experience Testing: I have tested on a few sites, including;
mmorpg 'Shadows of Angmar'
Howrse
Canvacats

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Well, I adore cats, have three of my own. And.. I need something to do. I attend an online school and as of two weeks ago I've completed all of my school work. So my days have been quite boring and filled with lots of sitting here refreshing the same page over and over again. In other words, not only will I be helping you, but you'll be helping me P:
Twix
Twix

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Name: Rae
Experience Testing: I'm currently Alpha testing for Canvacats.com

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I'm always interested in helping out with sites as I often have new ideas and have a lot of time to be on the computer. I have been very active on the forums for different sites and tend to get along with others. I am also willng to test all the ins and outs and give helpful suggestions for FelisFire. Also, this site immediately caught my eye, to be able to help get a potentially great site up and running would be an honor.

Epic

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Name: Loki
Experience Testing: I've tested on Earth Eternal

Why you want to test for Felisfire: From what I've read about the concept, the site seems pretty dern cool. The art is fantastic and I luurve cats :3 School is just about over so I'm gonna need something to do.
Loki
Loki

http://polkabeast.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  amour Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Name: Amour, Breezy, or Rachel
Experience Testing: I've alpha'd on DogDayzz and Aywas.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The artwork is gorgeous and the game seems very unique altogether. o:

amour

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrastrae Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Name: Lyra
Experience Testing: I don't really have any experience testing, but I'm more than happy to poke around and see what doesn't work right, and see if things are too hard or just don't make sense. I may not be active every hour of every day, but I log in twice a day, and on days I don't work, I'm online all day.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The Felis. Plain and simple. I have desperately wanted a game which had semi-realistic characters, and these guys provide just that, sheer realism in appearance with the bonus fantasy of wings and storyline. I hope to be able to create a Feli that looks like my Hope, whom I miss terribly. Thank you, Lyra.
Lyrastrae
Lyrastrae

http://strenoche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meeka Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Name: Meeka
Experience Testing: None, I'm afraid. I'm an active player on Wajas and Aywas (and Tygras, back in the day), so I've plenty of experience playing pet sites.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The art is gorgeous and realistic and the game premise sounds incredibly unique. I'd love to be a part of it all.

Meeka

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Experience Testing: I've been in several earlier stages for sites (Tygras, Aywas, etc.) and I've been with Khimeros since the beginning, testing and such.
Why you want to test for Felisfire: It's an amazing concept and I'd love to jump on ship early Smile. I won't over complicate things and go on and on about how much I'd love to test; I'll leave it short and sweet Wink.

~Bella

Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Meigen Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Experience Testing: I was a beta tester on Mykiana, finding bugs, and making sure features worked correctly. I've also tested some fan-made core modifiers for Sims 3 [Twallan's Story Progress, Indie Stone ect..]

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I really love genetics. Seriously. Give me a packet of punnett squares and I am as happy as can be. Given that, I'm very intrigued by the genetics on Felisfire and the concept of trying to raise a colony of feli and seeing what phenotypes I can get. I love the more scientific feel to the game, and, of course, the art is amazing. Overall, the game looks really great, and I'd love to help iron out a few wrinkles Smile

Last edited by Meigen on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meigen
Meigen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittennia Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:44 pm

>Name: Kittennia
>Age: 13 (until May 5 ^w^ ){Also, please don't count people out because of age; I know many people my age who are as mature and capable as adults, and, since, Felisfire will one day open to the public, it would be good for the site to have testers from as many age groups as possible who can express what their age groups like and dislike about breeding sims.}
>Experience Testing: I played on Kritter Kingdom before it went live, and I beta tested for sites including: Khims and Gryffs, also. I am also active as a regular member in a plethora of others sims.

>Why you want to test for Felisfire: I would like to test for Felisfire because I love how the site will work, the art, and the concepts of it. I can tell that it has a lot of potential to become a popular site, because of the diligent and wonderful work done by all involved. I absolutely love cats and breeding sims, and am very active on the many sims I play. I am fascinated by genetics and always want to learn more. I love to explore the whole site thoroughly, and always report any bugs I find. I would love to help in any way that I can!

-Thanks for reading,-
--Kittennia--

Last edited by Kittennia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (Spelling errors))
Kittennia
Kittennia

Back to top Go down

Post  Coyote Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Anna
Experience Testing: i was apart of khimeros alpha?

Why you want to test for Felisfire: because this site is awesome. Cool
Coyote
Coyote

http://www.savageflame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverwish Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Name: Silverwish?
Experience Testing: I dont have a lot of experience testing, but i was in the aywas alpha and in the khimeros beta.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love the concept of the site,and the futuristic feel of the site, where you can genetically engineer your pets and modify them. Its unique, never been done before and i would love to test and help with everything i can.

Silverwish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 pm

(removed)

Last edited by TehTwi on Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Name: Nini or Nighteh C:
Experience Testing: I've Beta tested for wajas...so much fun~
I've owned accounts on various Petsites in Alpha or Beta mode, can't list them all but pretty much any site that has come out since after I joined wajas, P3, Aramii ect.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I really enjoy being a "bigger" part of sites and one way I can do that is by doing what I do best--play the game. I love being able to test and be helpful. Plus this game looks pretty darn awesome so it would be fun to learn more sooon! Plus I think I'm a pretty good beta tester so I think I would be useful.

Last edited by Nini on Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Nini

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Name: LunarGryffin

Experience Testing: I tested on Aywas alpha, and DNAdopts v2. I seem to have a bit of a talent for finding issues in releases.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Honestly, I'll admit that most pet sites don't hold my interest, but felisfire actually looks like a site I could actually enjoy playing. The felis having relationships/interactions that affect whether they breed, along with a breeding score to unlock more things, give the whole breeding sim concept a new dynamic to it that I haven't seen utilized before. I also like the whole concept of exploring and hunting with Felis, since that's a feature I generally like on other sites, if done well enough. Lastly, I like the sound of the complex genetics system, and think I'd have fun simply messing with that.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanyoutai Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 am

Experience Testing:
*Tested Wajas after the October/November crash a year or two ago; when the site was recoded.
*Tested Khimeros as an alpha tester
*Tested Alacrity, to a small extent
*Tested Tygras, to a small extent
*Tested Gryffs before its original opening
While I don't have a good coding perspective, I've managed to find quite a details that went overlooked on other sites, which is mainly where I focus. Things that can be exploited without detailed knowledge of coding, things that don't function properly or cause different effects, things missing from features, and stuff like that.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I heard about the site on Khimeros, and looked through the teaser thread. The art is beautiful and the site looks very intriguing. However, it is also something relatively new for a breeding site- with a lot of unusual features. I'd love to help out in making sure that those features all run properly, and help test them for the site's leading team~

Hanyoutai

Back to top Go down

Post  USM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 am

Name: USM
Experience Testing: Part of Khimeros's alpha stage
I'm a computer science major, so I have a lot of experience debugging programs

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I've been following the thread on Khimeros, and I'm definitely intrigued by the site and would like to help out.

USM

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephy&Lemon Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 am

Name: Zephy & Lemon
Experience Testing: Zephy has been an alpha/beta tester or owned a pre-released account on the following petsites; Wajas, Tygras, and Pocket Puma Pets.
General beta testing includes;
AOL, Microsoft Windows 2000 and ME.

Lemon has no beta-testing experience.

Zephy- Simply put, I love testing. It's not often you get to join a site and you're told to find glitches, see how far they can be exploited, or to just break things in general. I also just like watching new sites form, and watch the community build. I'm currently unemployed and not attending any classes, so I really need something to do. The site seems as original as one can get with the amount of petsites there are on the web, but there are plenty of familiar aspects that don't make me shy away from wanting to join.

Lemon-I've always wanted to beta test a site, breaking things sounds like fun times! Plus being able to be there from the start and see a sites progression and improvements is a pretty awesome experience. This site looks like it's going to be amazing-original and familiar at the same time. I would love to help it grow by testing and being a guinea pig. I spend a lot of time online, so I'll have plenty of time to devote to testing here. Plus with both Zephy and I on an account, there will probably be one person or the other logged on almost every hour, so definitely lots of opportunity for bugs and glitches to be found.

Last edited by Zephy&Lemon on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zephy&Lemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Deyul Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am

Name: Deyul
Experience Testing: Not very much, but I feel I can learn very quickly.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Testing for this site would make me feel proud of myself. Knowing I helped such a beautiful looking site fix all it's glitches, bugs and breaks is something to accomplish for me. Helping out is my thing, and I'll do anything I can to help test.

Deyul

Back to top Go down

Post  Misfit Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 am

Name: Misfit [real name available upon request]
Experience Testing:
All of which were looking for bugs and/or errors (whether it was with how something worked or simply grammatical): Wajas, MMO (Requiem), Furrypaws, Tygras, Aramii, Subeta.

I've always been a big fan of SIMS, specifically ones revolved around animals and breeding but I've never been a real big fan of Wajas due to personal issues with the owner. I've been watching the progress of this site for a while now off of the updates posted on the Khimeros forums, and I couldn't believe that I'd be presented with the opportunity to actually help out and become an alpha tester. I love the concept and the idea you have for Felisfire, it looks remarkable. The site itself and even just the items look fantastic. It's remarkably realistic and I'm amazed by how unique this strikes me as. I believe that Felisfire will have an astoundingly successful future and I would love to be part of what makes that possible. Thank you for your consideration, regardless of whether or not I receive an alpha testing account and I wish everyone else good luck. I can't wait to see this site up and running!

Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Renegade Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Name: Renegade
Experience Testing: None

Why you want to test for Felis: The game looks awesome, and the concept itself is rather unique (different from what I've seen on other pet sites). This is something that I'd love to be part of - plain and simple.

Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post  Eonlight Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Name: Well... I go by many names, to be honest. Online, I go by Vegi [ because I used to be a vegetarian. Or tried, that is. ] and Eon. In real life, I go by Kim, Kimberly, and Kimbles.

Age: Thirteen. Please don't count me out, though! I'm very grammatical, and hate seeing words spelled wrong.

Experience Testing:
I'm not going to lie; I have little experience in testing. I was a beta tester on Khimeros. I point out problems as I find them, and as quickly as possible, I report them. As pointed out above, I'm good with grammar and writing, so anything like that I've helped with often with, and I've also helped manage roleplay sites.

Well, I simply can't express my feelings about the art. It's... simply amazing! The avian feline idea is unique, and the six eggs we obtain in the beginning adds a twist to the modern sim game! The art for the cats is the best sim art I've seen since Khimeros! [That's hard for me to say too, since I'm in love with the Khimeros-style art. <3 ] The way you kept this sim secret for so long must have been hard, considering how awesome it's going to be; I know would have peeped out more information than I should have! Anyway, I'll cut to the chase; Felisfire looks truly amazing, and I'd do anything to take part in the upbringing of this amazing-looking sim.

Last edited by Eonlight on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eonlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next