Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tester Application

+124
Jade
vikitrow
Ruck
Bay Bay
BlackCat
Emma
Lady Death
Jenn
caligula
Kiritora
Tali
pinstripe
TazukiX
Viola
bota
mina
ilovecandy1130
Junsu
Timpeni
???
Alyss
Nickfabulous
Airbear
Karidan
Twilia
Linotya
Phtias
Delphinia
Ecafur
Stari
Giggles
LadyAshley
Kiara
Nebula
Firearia
Bellamausi
Wayvern
Ricari
Shado
Arrow
Zebby
Arccy
Perididdle
Jojo
Yorka
Dusk
ZingmasterChipmunk
Zel
Gwenhwyfach
rage-chan
Lauren
Sven
impurfekshun
Karly1
Katsutos
Silent
Senpai
elaboo
Eviiana
TheTokyoFox
Jos
Leona
bluephoenix
Palindrome
Lorin
Katana
HuanLang
Volt
BiscuitTin
Myscal
Kyu
Maro
Tis Only a Me
Trio
Shenkka
Plumiira
Jules
Weregirl
indigo
Dellessa
Bryophyte
Peregryn
TwilightShadow
Khuriya
DistortedBrwain
NativeWolf
Pyrosong
Anna
ivchameleon
Twiztid
Athea
Invader Siv
Vampirekitty
froggie1996
~timberwolf~
koben
Raven
BrightClaw
digimon234
Aetheria & Lily!
Eonlight
Renegade
Misfit
Deyul
Zephy&Lemon
USM
Hanyoutai
Lunar
Nini
Silverwish
Coyote
Kittennia
Meigen
Bella
Meeka
Lyrastrae
amour
Loki
Epic
Twix
WyrGecko
Eclipse
Wombat
Admin
128 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tester Application - Page 4 Empty Re: Tester Application

Post  rage-chan Fri May 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Name: rage-chan
Experience Testing: Alpha Aywas, mostly.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love cats, and the realism of the art. I tend to putter around when I like a game, and try out a little of everything to see if I like it or not. xD

rage-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwenhwyfach Fri May 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Name: Gwenhwyfach or Gwen
Experience Testing: I've done a few beta runs, mostly in mmo type games like spellborn. I've played Aywas since day one and I've played ponystars since nearly the beginning, actually PS was the buggiest of any game I've ever played. There are a few other acclaim games I played beta of but didn't really do any bug finding. I've tested out some beta software off and on and sent in bug reports. I also played the beta of PMOG a kind of steampunk game that unfortunately didn't make it.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I like pet sites but I often find myself getting bored of them without more to do than just breed so I found myself really intrigued by the descriptions of interaction between the pets and the unlocking of things as you meet goals. I like to do things with my pixel pets so adventuring with them sounds like fun. I also love collecting things so any game that caters to me hoarding pixel stuff is always good. Finally the art reminds me of catwings, a children's book about flying cats by the author of the Earthsea books, so it is part nostalgia as well.

Gwenhwyfach

Back to top Go down

Post  Zel Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 am

Experience Testing: I'm currently an Alpha/Beta tester (Was originally an alpha tester, but both were merged.) at Canvacats, and I'm a member of quite a few open beta sites (Aywas, Pure Felinity, etc.). I've also beta-tested for World Of Warcraft~.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This site looks simply amazing. Seeing as I'm going to be out of school soon, and will have a LOT of free time, I believe I could adequately participate in alpha testing. (I'm talking like, 10-15 hours a day here. XD) I would love to be a part of the beginning of what I believe will be an incredibly popular breeding sim.

Zel

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 4 Empty Tester Application

Post  ZingmasterChipmunk Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 am

Name: Shannon (ZingmasterChipmunk)
Experience Testing: I Don't Believe I Have Tested Before, But I'd LOVE To Test For The First Time, Especially On A Game That Looks As Cool As This! Very Happy I'd Love The Opportunity And WIll Respect Players And The Game Itself As Long As I Play! I'll Also Play Fair(No Cheating Such As Multiple Accounts, Selling Accounts, Etc.) And Will Help Anyone Who Needs Help At All, Especially Newbies. ^^

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Like I Said Before, THis Looks Like It Will Be My Kind Of Game! Cats Are Awesome Along With All Other Animals In The World. Very Happy The High Graphics Look Stunning And Creative. Smile I Cannot Wait To Start Playing! ^^

Thanks For The Opportunity!

Chipmunk

ZingmasterChipmunk

http://www.thejoker.myfanwebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 am

Name: Dusk
Experience Testing: None currently, but I have a lot of time on my hands to poke around the site and see what needs changed, fixed, or doesn't make sense. I'd love to help.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The site looks fantastic so far, and I'd love to see what all is here to try. I have a love for animals, especially cats, and this seems like an extraordinary site so far ^_^

Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yorka Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Name: Yorka
Experience Testing: None but I'm online pretty much all day long and love figuring out problems. I'd love to help this site looks awsome just by what i've seen.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love pet breeding sites this looks like one i could realy get addicted to bounce

Yorka

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojo Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Name: Jojo
Experience Testing: Aywas.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I want to be a tester becauseee I've never been one xD Though I've applied for numerous testing positions :3 And also because I'm super interested in this cat sim, because there really aren't that many, nonetheless, with pretty artwork. o3o I also have waaaay too much free time on my hands that could be spent testing stuff out and finding bugs and the like.

Jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Perididdle Sat May 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Name: Perididdle
Experience Testing: I've been on beta versions of multiple sites, but mostly I beta'd Wajas after the recode, and I'm a moderator so I test new features regularly.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love new sites, and I love trying to make sites the best they can be. I'm used to seeing exploits and glitches, so I know what to try testing and messing with to 'break' something so it can be fixed. I know how tough it is to deal with glitches and bugs when they pop up on an active and populated website, so I'd love to help out other sites try and eliminate those early on. Plus, the art is neat and the ideas seem solid after some looking around...it'd be cool to see the site develop as time goes on. And I love cats, but that's neither here nor there. ^^

Perididdle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arccy Sat May 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Name: Arccy
Experience Testing: Ive tested a few sites and MMORPGS but nothing major

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I would like to test out a site fully. not just half way liek the others. Besides i love Breeding sites alot

Arccy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebby Sat May 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Experience Testing: Beta tested for Gaia\'s ZOMG, Petpet Park on Neopets

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Breeding things always interests me. That and I know alot of people here, I\'d like to help.

Last edited by Zebby on Sat May 15, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong title :|)

Zebby

Back to top Go down

Post  Arrow Sat May 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Name: Danielle, but my alias is Arrow.
Experience Testing: None prior, but I would like to gain some experience here.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: To gain experience in testing, and because I have played and helped to make suggestions and improvements for many prior petsites, and I would enjoy having the chance to do so once again.
Arrow
Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Shado Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: Shado
Experience Testing: None, but everyone has to start somewhere. :c

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I like cats, and this seems interesting. I started playing around a bit with the cat creator, and it was fun, depite the fact I dind't know what I was doing XD

Is it too late to submit applications? ;^;

Edit: Apparently it's too late to apply? crap. >.>
Shado
Shado

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricari Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 am

Name: Shanna Aka Ricari
Experience Testing: I've done only a little bit. Found a few glitches on Aywas (Not telling what they were/are Razz). Am waiting yet for another site (Equitopia) to reach the point of starting so I can test there as well.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because I enjoy sniffing out glitches and such when I can. Friends use me on some game setups unleashing me in what they have made to ferret out all the little things that they missed. I don't like cheating personally, so finding ways to prevent it, is enjoyable xD! I also think it will prove interesting to be able to breed and create such unique felines. Though I admit my first feline will likely be (yet another) creation like my Nermal. Not to mention at least one person I know and adore is already here, which is a draw for me as well I admit.

Last edited by Ricari on Sun May 16, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add on for lost part of post.)

Ricari

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayvern Sun May 16, 2010 9:34 am

I think I'm a bit late for this? Just in case:

Name: Wayvern
Experience Testing: I've helped with Dragonadopters, and DrA2 alpha and beta, both forum and ingame. As a global mod on the forum, as well as administration duties ingame. I have experience testing for issues from both the members points of view, as well as staff.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love trying new adoption games, and testing is a good way to give your support. The "Introductory Topic" certainly makes the new game sound very enticing ^^. I'm more of a player, preferring to lurk the forums, but spend most my time ingame.
Wayvern
Wayvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellamausi Sun May 16, 2010 11:06 am

Name: Bellamausi
Experience Testing: tested a new version for Howrse, was Alpha tester on Khimeros (acct. 26), and have played numerous varied games, starting with PonyIsland, then moved onto Wajas, Aramii, Gryffs, Dragon Empire, Unicreatures, Neopets .....

Why you want to test for Felisfire: the game sounds very interesting and exiting, and has many new and unique aspects I have never come across on other games. It makes me want to play it! The art is gorgeous, and I love the details of the few items I have seen. I'm a stay-at-home homeschooling mom, and have the time to test out the game!
Bellamausi
Bellamausi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firearia Sun May 16, 2010 11:14 am

((Yes I've just joined but I have been stalking the main site for a long time and making lots of cute babies! Also is it too late to submit applications?))

Name: Firearia
Experience Testing: Well, I've alpha tested Aywas, beta tested Khimeros, beta tested Gryffs, something for Neopets and reported bugs for lots of other sites. Yes, it's not a lot, but I think the alpha testing for Aywas is still something! Well, I don't know if this counts but I've been many mods and admins/co-admins for other forum sites.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Well, judging by the way you guys are handling things, I think it's going to turn out great! That's one reason I want to help. I love to play and dig for glitches, also helping at the same time. The art is also wonderful! I haven't been able to find a great cat sim like this with amazing art for a long time! Overall, it just sounds really fun to help and be a part of the community!

Firearia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebula Sun May 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Name: Nebula
Experience Testing: Alpha tested over at Aywas, and have done some testing for Warcraft as well.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The art is awesome, and I love the Science Fiction-ish setting. It also seems as though there is much more to do than the usual breed-and-collect, which is also very interesting. :3
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiara Sun May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Name: Kiara
Experience Testing: I beta-tested the RPG on Gaia. I've also been in several sites during their alpha/beta phases (Khimeros, Aywas, a few others). I also have a lot of general petsite experience over the last 8 years.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because I always like joining new sites and helping them get off their feet.

Kiara

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 4 Empty Testing Application

Post  LadyAshley Mon May 17, 2010 6:58 am

Name: Ashley (aka LadyAshley)
Experience Testing: Beta Tested Pocket Puma Pets, Herupets, Wajas Beta, Pokemon Cyrus, and Hello Kitty Online.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: It looks like a really cool site, and I would love to help it get started! I love picking for errors to report. And I love cats x,x; I also have a lot of time to put into beta testing, being a stay at home mom.

LadyAshley

Back to top Go down

Post  Giggles Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Name: Giggles
Experience Testing: I have beta tested for WotLK for World of Warcraft as well as various other free MMOs. I also am currently a beta tester for canvacats. <3

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love pet sites like this. They're addicting and so much fun and I like to help out where I can. <3

Giggles

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 4 Empty Application

Post  Stari Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 am

Experience Testing:No testing experience for petsites, but I've beta tested for World of Warcraft and am currently beta testing for Starcraft 2.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love cats, genetics and the lab setting really interests me. The art also really appeals to me, and I really need somewhere to spend my time other than Aywas.

Stari

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecafur Sun May 23, 2010 2:48 am

Name: Janet
Experience Testing: Mabinogi, a MMORPG. :3 Beta testing.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: It seems VERY addicting! I have seen the site, and I will probably be on every day. I want to identify bugs and help improve the site, and enjoy the site whilst doing so. It seems very unique, and I love it! I also adore cats, and I like the style of the drawings in the site. Hopefully, I will be able to join and do all this stuff! Very Happy

Ecafur

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphinia Wed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Name: Delphinia (Delphi for short)
Experience Testing: I am currently a tester for Darkshadows Breedables, and have done some on other sites that ended up not completing what they had hoped to =[

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This site looks amazing! the art is wonderful. I have been watching the threads about this on Khimeros for quite some time and finally decided to join and apply for a tester. I am online almost everyday and will definately give suggestions and help figure out how to make this site more awesome.

Thanks for your time,
Delphinia

Delphinia

Back to top Go down

Post  Phtias Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Name: Phtias
Experience Testing: Sandboxfarm, Virtual Horse Ranch
Admin experience and graphic contribution as well!

Why you want to test for Felisfire:
The site looks super interesting! Love the scientific/fantasy merge. Its very cool watching a site grow up so to speak =)

Phtias

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 4 Empty Application

Post  Linotya Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Name: I go by Linotya or Coreath~
Experience Testing: I haven't had any chance to test out anything yet, but hey, we all have to start somewhere, right?

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This site looks like it's going to be a great success, and I'd love to contribute to it :3 I'm online almost every single day, most of the day, and I'd be honored to be given the chance to help test everything out. I also love how unique the site is, so I'm very anxious about getting to poke around and play with it ;o Also genetics are amazing owo The art is great and I love the scientific aspects of it~

Linotya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next