Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tester Application

+124
Jade
vikitrow
Ruck
Bay Bay
BlackCat
Emma
Lady Death
Jenn
caligula
Kiritora
Tali
pinstripe
TazukiX
Viola
bota
mina
ilovecandy1130
Junsu
Timpeni
???
Alyss
Nickfabulous
Airbear
Karidan
Twilia
Linotya
Phtias
Delphinia
Ecafur
Stari
Giggles
LadyAshley
Kiara
Nebula
Firearia
Bellamausi
Wayvern
Ricari
Shado
Arrow
Zebby
Arccy
Perididdle
Jojo
Yorka
Dusk
ZingmasterChipmunk
Zel
Gwenhwyfach
rage-chan
Lauren
Sven
impurfekshun
Karly1
Katsutos
Silent
Senpai
elaboo
Eviiana
TheTokyoFox
Jos
Leona
bluephoenix
Palindrome
Lorin
Katana
HuanLang
Volt
BiscuitTin
Myscal
Kyu
Maro
Tis Only a Me
Trio
Shenkka
Plumiira
Jules
Weregirl
indigo
Dellessa
Bryophyte
Peregryn
TwilightShadow
Khuriya
DistortedBrwain
NativeWolf
Pyrosong
Anna
ivchameleon
Twiztid
Athea
Invader Siv
Vampirekitty
froggie1996
~timberwolf~
koben
Raven
BrightClaw
digimon234
Aetheria & Lily!
Eonlight
Renegade
Misfit
Deyul
Zephy&Lemon
USM
Hanyoutai
Lunar
Nini
Silverwish
Coyote
Kittennia
Meigen
Bella
Meeka
Lyrastrae
amour
Loki
Epic
Twix
WyrGecko
Eclipse
Wombat
Admin
128 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tester Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Tester Application

Post  Aetheria & Lily! Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:46 am

Name: Aetheria
Experience Testing: HI2 beta tester, also Horse Isle1 alpha tester back in 2007. Alpha tester for Aywas.com and beta tester for Khimeros. Also other smaller sites, like Tygras.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I'm always interested in joining new sites, especially when the art is too gorgeous to resist. I like the idea of avian cats, simply because I'm far too obsessed with wings for my own good. It also looks like a great community to join, which always appeals to me.
Aetheria & Lily!
Aetheria & Lily!

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 2 Empty Application

Post  digimon234 Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:36 am

Name-Caitlin(or digimon234)
Age-17
Expirence-none, but I'm sure I'd be good at it. Plus I am very mature when it comes to games like this. I swear it. I won't use chatspeak if it's not allowed, and I will follow all the rules.
Reason for wanting to be a tester- This site sounds AMAZING! I honestly think a site like this would really succeed in the online world. People will rush to be the first ones to get an account on here, and I am betting that as soon as this opens to the public, it will be swamped with registrations. So just trust me, and please give me an Alpha account.
digimon234/Caitlin

digimon234

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightClaw Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Name: BrightClaw
Experience Testing: Alpha tester and Staff member of Dark Shadows Breedables. I also tested AQWorlds, but do not play anymore.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I think that this is a unique site with a lot of potential. I'd love to be a part of the process of making the site better and better! The ideas that went into this and the art combined make it irresistible!

Last edited by BrightClaw on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
BrightClaw
BrightClaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Name:Raven

Experience Testing:
Alpha tester for DSB. Beta tester for Khimeros.

Why you want to test for Felisfire:
A pet sim that encourages people to breed instead of just trying to get customs is very exciting. The story is interesting, the art is amazing, and I would love the opportunity to help along a game tht offers something a bit different from all the others.

Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  koben Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Experience Testing:alphas: khimeros, astral-draco(senz's site, the first coder of wajas), feralis, neopets had a beta on neopets in the 90s i quit after my account got hacked the 3rd time, on wajas sense 06, and had a beta on Tails of Service(dog training sim), alphaed on aywas but (i will admit it) i fell prey to a autorefresher and i felt bad for doing it sence then i dont even use my f5 key anymore :X.

i like testing things breeding sites are my favorites, and i need a lot of stuff to do when cleaning is done and my son is sleeping. if i stick with a site i most often end up donating to it, like CMRPG(a old text based vamp vs were rpg), i've donated/purchased game cash in gryffs, FP, and wajas as well.
also soon "hopefully" i will be going into a collage for programing so having some more bug hunting exp will help me when i start.

koben

Back to top Go down

Post  ~timberwolf~ Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Name: timberwolf
Experience Testing: Haven't really had any experience testing unless you count playing wolfquest slough creek as soon as it was publicly released and still had a lot of bugs that needed reported and such *shrugs*

Why you want to test for Felisfire: It sounds like it will be a very promising and exciting new game and I love how the art is very realistic in appearance. I would love to be able to be part of this site from the very beginning.
~timberwolf~
~timberwolf~

Back to top Go down

Post  froggie1996 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Name:Froggie
Experience Testing:not a lot i have tested this cat sim game[can't remember what it's called?]

Why you want to test for Felisfire:Because i think it will be an awesome site, and I love to help.

froggie1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampirekitty Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Name: Vampirekitty
Experience Testing: I've alpha tested for Aywas but no other sites at the moment.

The basic point of the site seems quite interesting and I love cats. I also enjoy sites like this that bring breeding into the mix. I'd like to help the site grow as well as find another sight to enjoy.

Vampirekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Invader Siv Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Siveri
Experience Testing: I have never had any expirience testing, but I am head-over-heels in L O V E with both the site, the plot, and genetics in general. :) I would be honored if this could be the first site that I could test on.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: As stated above, I love genetics. I am currently in Biology, and literally today we just started the genetics portion of the curriculum, so hopefully I can improve my skills more and offer some good imput. Also, my dad is total a computer genius, and works for SolidWorks testing out the product E-Drawings for bugs, so if I ever encounter a problem on the site that I cannot figure out how to address or report he can help me. Typically, I will have enough time every day to pop on and check things out. If given the oppritunity, I will try my hardest to fufill my role as a tester. If you need a check on responsibilty, I got my blackbelt at the age of 13 and currently assitant teach at my karate school (which means my sixth degree blackbelt master trusts me to help sculpt the mindsets of young kids anywhere from three to sixteen to learn focus, respect, and determination, and to set a good example, along with giving off a good impression for our school). Thanks for the oppritunity, have a wonderful night! :)

-Siv
Invader Siv
Invader Siv

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 2 Empty Athea's application

Post  Athea Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Athea
Experience Testing: I have been members of many sites since their earlier stages. I have experience in testing for bugs and reporting them. I'm clear and make thorough reports. I also follow up my reports with how the bugs act when introduced to different variables.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This is an original concept for a sim and I would much like to join and be a part of this sim as it progresses. I also find the artwork beautiful and there aren't many sim games with felines that I am active in right now.

Athea

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid Sat May 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Name: Twiztid
Experience Testing: None, but I have experience playing games like Aywas, Khimeros, K-9, Wajas, Alacrity, and a few others.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Like they say, everyone has to start somewhere, right? I am a sim addict. There is nothing I can do about it but find others to keep my attention. Few have survived, but honestly, so far, this one looks amazing and I would love to be a part of the testing. I have unlimited amounts of time to devote to it since, being a SAHM with two kids in school, and two more at home, I need something to keep me sane! The art is amazing, and I love playing around with genetics. I am still learning, even at 30!

Last edited by Twiztid on Mon May 03, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add other game experience)

Twiztid

Back to top Go down

Post  ivchameleon Sat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Name: Tiffany (Genesis on most SIMs)
Experience Testing: I've tested for Rat Trails and Exhibited, and I also worked closely with the admins of K9-game.com last year after the testing stage was over. I helped them evolve the game and solve some of the issues they had regarding creating new animals in-game as well as developing a tier system for allowances to keep the rich from getting richer and the poor from getting poorer. Smile

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Felisfire is one of the most original SIM sites I've seen in development so far. The graphics and layout are very neat, and from what I've seen about the gameplay thus far, Felisfire sounds like it will be right up my alley! I'm quite picky when it comes to SIM games, but there aren't many out there past alpha phase that I haven't tried in my search for the "perfect" SIM for me. My very first type of cat SIM was about ten years ago on a message board called the Cyber Cat Association, where the members colored and adopted cats to one another. They were similar to the adoptables that are found on Gaia nowadays. Although the graphics involved with the CCA varied from member to member, the one thing that remained the same was genetics. I credit the CCA for igniting the spark that led to the past ten years of genetic research and helping me to find my passion in life. Over the course of the past ten years I've devoted most of my spare time to researching and learning as much about animal genetics as possible, starting with cats and dogs, then I moved to horses and rats. I also created the genetics system on Exhibited for the raptors with Kitty (the owner) one night over MSN messenger. I suppose I'm getting off-track but I felt like I needed to explain myself a little bit. Wink I hope I'm considered for a spot in alpha phase for Felisfire because of my background with trying out SIMs, genetic research, and love of animals.

ivchameleon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Name: Anna

Experience Testing: I've alpha tested on Aywas and beta tested on Khimeros. Other than that I haven't done any other testing. However I am currently active on Aywas and Wajas and only log onto Khimeros twice a week.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I think Felisfire is going to be an amazing site and I would love to be there from the beginning. I absolutely adore the plot and how detailed everything is already. After spending some time in the Laboratory Designer I realized how completely awesome the breeding in this game will be with the current markings. I can't wait until this game will be open. ^_^

Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrosong Sat May 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Name: Pyrosong
Experience Testing: I have not tested before, but I have joined amost every pet site out there, and have lots of experience in finding and reporting bugs and such.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Many reasons, one of the reasons is the art, the art for it is simply astounding, I would absolutely love to be a part of a site like this. I also have a love for science, most prominently biology, what most "breeding" pet sites are lacking is the ability to carry on a trait from further then their parents. Another reason is simply because I adore felines and birds, this mixes both into something I love the idea of.

Pyrosong

http://pyrosong.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NativeWolf Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Name: NativeWolf
Experience Testing: none

Why you want to test for Felisfire: It looks like an interesting game that would be fun to test. I also have never tested a game before, but would love to give it a try.

NativeWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  DistortedBrwain Sun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Name: DistortedBrwain
Experience Testing: I have tested an avatar site (like Gaia) and am currently the beta tester of another site. I know what is expected from me as a tester.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because this site looks so darned cute. =D I saw someone post info about it, and I love the way this place seems to be going. Thus I would love to see this place grow from closeby and help out by giving feedback and reports on bugs I may encounter. ^w^

DistortedBrwain

Back to top Go down

Post  Khuriya Sun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Name: Khuriya
Experience Testing: Alpha tester for Khimeros, Dog Dayzz; player on same, as well as Wajas, Mweor, K9, UniCreatures

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because this looks like a very interesting take indeed on genetics and breeding, and wee catbirds have a definite appeal to the gryphonish side of me. That, and that I am a sucker for lovely art ~

Khuriya

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightShadow Mon May 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Name: TwilightShadow
Experience Testing: My only true experience testing was Alpha on Khimeros. Although I have been active on multiple other sites.

I love breeding sims and have been active on multiple sites including Wajas, Khimeros, Gryffs, and Aywas. I saw the initial thread for this site on Khimeros and I have to say it peaked my interest from the beginning. I look forward to the release of this site and it's refreshing change from the other breeding sites out there.

TwilightShadow

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 2 Empty Peregryn Test App

Post  Peregryn Mon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Name: Peregryn but you can call me Perri
Experience Testing: I alpha tested for Khimeros...? That's about it.

I want to test for Felisfire because it looks like a very interesting game. I have been wanting another good breeding game and this looks pretty cool. Plus the graphics are amazing.

Peregryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryophyte Wed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Bryo

Age: 17 (18 on the 19th, if you care to know? (also, win for numerical order))

Experience Testing: I honestly have no alpha testing experience. I have, however, been a participant in the beta versions of a few sites, and have caught/reported bugs before. I’m not sure that makes any difference, but it seemed like something you might want to know. Anyway, you might have to give me some basic instructions since I’ve never alpha tested before, but I learn fast so I shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I’ve been playing simulation games since Sim City came out on the Super Nintendo, and I love them. Breeding sims are some of my favorites because they combine all the best aspects of simulations with that “Gotta catch ‘em all!” mentality that Pokémon infected me with when I was six. The unique features that really draw me (and most others, as I see) to Felisfire are the Mendellian style genetics, Science Fiction plot, and dynamic relationships. I’m possibly one of the dorkiest nerdy-geeks you’ll ever meet, and am quite the science nut, so having all those things together makes me completely geek-out. How could I not join a mutated feline breeding sim set on an alien planet? I’m completely hyped about seeing how everything works out, and look forward to joining the community!
Bryophyte
Bryophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellessa Thu May 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Name:Dellessa
Experience Testing:I ahve been on a few games at Beta Stage (Khimeros, Mweor, Aramii) most recently though I was part of the Alpha/Beta test of Aywas. And I have been a Beta on Deviant Art for years.

Why you want to test for Felisfire:The concept looks interesting. Smile

Dellessa

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 2 Empty Tester Applicaton

Post  indigo Fri May 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Indigo
Experience Testing: Not much, though I like to explore every part of the site, and when addicted to a website, will come very, very frequently. Currently have another application for another site.
Why you want to test for Felisfire: This place looks great and fun! cat

indigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Weregirl Sun May 09, 2010 10:24 am

Name: Game name-Weregirl Real-Elizabeth
Experience Testing: I Really have no experience testing but i think im good at reporting problems and coming up with ideas to mabe make thing a little easier for people.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The reason I want to test is I love playing on these sites. Im also on Gryffs, Wajas, Tygras, Alacrity, and EvoDragon. Im almost always online and playing them. I think you have a very cool and new idea and would love to contribute.
Weregirl
Weregirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jules Tue May 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Name: Jules

Experience Testing: I Alpha Tested Khimeros, Feralis, and am on the Alpha team for Eshari when it opens. I've also tested a site called Runic Pets, which has always had open registration, but it's considered to be in Beta Testing.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The site appeals to me. I am an avid cat lover :3 Also the site looks very interesting and unique. It's nice to be apart of sites that really delved deep into the imagination and pulled out all the stops. I've played all kids of pet sites and consider myself an avid adventurer when it comes to sim sites. I would love the opportunity to test Felisfire and become apart of the community here.

Jules

Back to top Go down

Post  Plumiira Wed May 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Name:Plumiira/Lilly
Experience Testing: I tested a site called darkshadows breedables (I quit, decided I really didn't like it)

Why you want to test for Felisfire: First off the art is AMAZING. I am really jealous of the artist. The game plot sounds fun and it seems like there will be a lot of fun things to do and test on the site! I have been watching for this site to pop up and i'm VERY excited for it to open *squeels* I would love a beta account! But really, just having an account would be amazing!

Plumiira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next