Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tester Application

+124
Jade
vikitrow
Ruck
Bay Bay
BlackCat
Emma
Lady Death
Jenn
caligula
Kiritora
Tali
pinstripe
TazukiX
Viola
bota
mina
ilovecandy1130
Junsu
Timpeni
???
Alyss
Nickfabulous
Airbear
Karidan
Twilia
Linotya
Phtias
Delphinia
Ecafur
Stari
Giggles
LadyAshley
Kiara
Nebula
Firearia
Bellamausi
Wayvern
Ricari
Shado
Arrow
Zebby
Arccy
Perididdle
Jojo
Yorka
Dusk
ZingmasterChipmunk
Zel
Gwenhwyfach
rage-chan
Lauren
Sven
impurfekshun
Karly1
Katsutos
Silent
Senpai
elaboo
Eviiana
TheTokyoFox
Jos
Leona
bluephoenix
Palindrome
Lorin
Katana
HuanLang
Volt
BiscuitTin
Myscal
Kyu
Maro
Tis Only a Me
Trio
Shenkka
Plumiira
Jules
Weregirl
indigo
Dellessa
Bryophyte
Peregryn
TwilightShadow
Khuriya
DistortedBrwain
NativeWolf
Pyrosong
Anna
ivchameleon
Twiztid
Athea
Invader Siv
Vampirekitty
froggie1996
~timberwolf~
koben
Raven
BrightClaw
digimon234
Aetheria & Lily!
Eonlight
Renegade
Misfit
Deyul
Zephy&Lemon
USM
Hanyoutai
Lunar
Nini
Silverwish
Coyote
Kittennia
Meigen
Bella
Meeka
Lyrastrae
amour
Loki
Epic
Twix
WyrGecko
Eclipse
Wombat
Admin
128 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tester Application - Page 3 Empty Re: Tester Application

Post  Shenkka Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Name: Shenkka (Cassandra is my real name)
Age: I'd prefer to not say, actually.. You can ask me via PM if you want to know.
Experience Testing: Not much; but I'm good at ferreting out glitches and/or problems in the game.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I'm going to be honest and say, "Who wouldn't?". The game looks just absolutely incredible. I will definitely be playing, tester or not.

Shenkka

Back to top Go down

Post  Trio Thu May 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Name: Trio
Experience Testing: None, really.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I've grown to really enjoy breeding simulations and petsites with such concepts, and I love cats. Combining the avian felines that you've created with such a concept, and then shifting it so that it's more unique, has drawn my attention and made me curious about the future of the site. I'd very much like to contribute to it, and help see that it's a strong, enjoyable game.

I am a relatively shy person at first, but I am willing to bring up notes, positive and negative, about my gameplay experience, as well as get to know people here.

Trio

Back to top Go down

Post  Tis Only a Me Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Name: Kay

Experience Testing: Tested several independent games by individual game designers. Alpha and beta tester and staff for teamrocket.pokefarm.com, a popular mafia-style game. Beta player of Aywas and several other virtual pet games.

Why you want to test for Felisfire:
I think the gameplay sounds really exciting, and pretty unique. I am excited to see how the mechanics of the game - things like pets having their own will (to like/hate/love each other, etc) - will change the dynamics of how a virtual pet game usually plays. I'm also excited to see significance given to plot on a virtual pet game - most pet sites do not have plots, or only have loose universe plots at best. The art is also very lovely.
Because of all these things, I'd love to be a part of the development. I am experienced in and good at finding and reporting errors and even finding solutions/fixes for these errors. I'd love help make this site into a super success!

Last edited by Tis Only a Me on Fri May 14, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tis Only a Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Maro Fri May 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Name: Maro
Experience Testing: Unfortunately none. But I think that everyone should have the chance to start with testing a site without having any experience. I have a talent for finding bugs if that helps.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I'm addicted to pet sites and breeding simulations. And I mean really. I spend like 8 hours a day online. Especially Felisfire caught my attention with its beautifully drawn felines. I've always wanted to be part of a team of alpha testers. It is something I'd enjoy to experience.

Maro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyu Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Name: Kyu
Experience Testing: Did Beta Testing for Aramii, no other pet site testing experience. I will be involved with Trisphee's (avatar site) beta testing as things progress.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I like to get involved with things and help out whenever I can.

Kyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Myscal Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Name: Brenna, or Myscal.
Experience Testing: Online SIM wise I've Alpha'd for Khimeros, Perro-Dise, Eagle Valley Sim, and Aywas. PC Game wise I've Beta tested Wolf Team, and various other Aeria games games.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because this site looks very very interesting. I really like the idea and cats are totally awesome. And the fact that our cats will have feelings towards other cats just mesmerizes me. Plus I get to work on a Starship I mean you can't get more awesome than that.

Myscal

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 3 Empty Application

Post  BiscuitTin Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Experience Testing: Actually, none, but we have to start somewhere right? I play several sites but I haven't been around during their alpha testing phases yet. My mother is a tester, my sister is a tester, I'm sure it runs in the family Wink

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This site is truly unique, I'd love to be one of the first to try it out! The concepts are simply amazing and I can't wait to see them play out (and then try to break things at the same time ^^).

BiscuitTin

Back to top Go down

Post  Volt Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Lara
Experience Testing: None yet, but I was part of Khimeros closed beta and I also played on many different petsites, and I'm able to come online everyday for a few hours.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: First of all, I like the art and the site concept looks interesting.
I also want to help a site grow and improve over time, from the very beginning.
It also has personal reasons, as you might have noticed, I'm not an english native speaker, so I'm looking forward to improve my english.

Volt

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanLang Fri May 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Experience Testing: I'm a beta tester on dA. And lets say I'm good at breaking stuff.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because it looks totally different to what I've seen. And testing it would be fun =D

HuanLang

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Fri May 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Name: Katana
Experience Testing: I've been with Aywas when it was in alpha and have helped test out some forum sites. Other than that, noting really.
Why you want to test for Felisfire: I saw your site first from Aywas. The drawing and creativity really intrigued me. I like the description given from the front page and can see that this is going to be way different than other sims. The concept of breeding to acquire new mutations or markings is really neat. Overall, it just looks incredibly fun and something that I would like to be a part of.

Katana

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorin Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Name: Lorin (Robin)
Experience Testing: I've been on Aywas since midway through its Alpha stage. My husband and my father both work for a company that designs home automation systems. We have several products in our house. I do my best to try and 'break' them and then call either hubby or daddy and tell them what I did so they can reproduce it at work.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The kitties are pretty! In all reality, though, it looks to be a really interesting site. The descriptions I have read thus far are intriguing and I believe that the site has a lot of potential. The layout of the site is gorgeous and the concept of flying cats is absolutely awesome. I think it would be exciting to be part of such an amazing-looking site in its early stages.

Lorin

Back to top Go down

Post  Palindrome Fri May 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Name: Palindrome
Experience Testing:

Well, really I haven't really tested many sites. I tested some smaller sites but not much. Well you might know me from Aywas... I hope help test there and I think I would be good at testing here. I'm online quite a while each day so I would have time to test.

It seems cool! I really like the plot... seems just as good as Aywas! Also I want to test, it seems fun.

Palindrome

Back to top Go down

Post  bluephoenix Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Name: Blue Phoenix
Experience Testing: Wajas Beta Tester, Pocket Puma Pets Beta Tester

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because Eri & Dew are awesome people! And because I have a lot of experience on various "pet sites" from Neopets, Wajas, Digis, Aywas, Pocket Puma Pets, ... and various others whose names I have blanked on at the moment. I like seeing new things. Oh, I'm also online far too often *insert creepy face... What a Face*

bluephoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Fri May 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Name: Leona
Experience Testing: Ive been on Aywas since the site has opened, but other than that none I am afraid.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This site looks promising, and I really would like to help to make it a reality. There are a lot of new ideas at work here, and it would be fun to test them out and help work out the kinks. Plus I end up with a lot of spare time on my hands at night, what better way to help it then by helping a site work out any kinks it might have?

...Plus winged cats are adorable.

Leona

Back to top Go down

Post  Jos Fri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Name: Jos/Joshua
Experience Testing: I beta tested for neopets way, way back in the good old days. :3
I owned an active (about 500 active members) RP website and forums for around 5-6 years. Being the owner I tested out things there, coded most of it and was responsible for keeping it up and running. =P Not as complex as a petsite, but still. xD
I was a beta tester on Wajas. :3
I tested things a little on Tygras.
And now I'm a Mod on Aywas and have tested and found quite a few bugs there. =3

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because I love checking out new sites and this one looks like it'll be lovely. :3 I adore cats and birds so that's good to start with. xD Plus Eri is awesome and I'm sure Dew is too even though I've never actually spoken to him. xD
-pokes Dew-

Last edited by Jos on Sat May 15, 2010 6:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Jos
Jos

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTokyoFox Fri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Name: The Tokyo Fox (Or..Brooke)
Experience Testing: No experience really testing, per say, but I've played too many games to not be of use when testing! From Neopets, to Aywas, Aramii, Wajas, Subeta, Tygras, Digis, etc. Plus I'm online too much xD

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The concept seems to be something I can get into. It's a more mature idea and it actually has something of a goal. Rather than some games where you just jump in with no particular goal in mind, just to earn the game's currency and buy random stuff.

TheTokyoFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviiana Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Name: Evi
Experience Testing:

I've tested several small projects friends of mine have made. I have not tested any large sites or anything.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: FFF I love cats, for one thing. And breeding sims as well. I always enjoy helping a site and being a part of something that will (hopefully) become successful.

Eviiana

Back to top Go down

Post  elaboo Fri May 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Name: Pamela/Ela
Experience Testing: Alpha--RainStones, Rat-Trails, Tygras; Beta--Wajas reboot, when testers were given items

Lately, my primary fun from petgames has come from trying to hunt down bugs. I love doing quirky tests and finding problems before anyone else. It's less fun explaining in detail what happened when, but I do know how to express myself so that it's easy to understand what I mean.

Additionally, I'm on a Mac with access to several different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox) and I would test on each one. (:

elaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Experience Testing: The only actual testing I've had before public release of any game is Aywas.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: It looks interesting and I love the opportunity to test out the game, possibly helping it get started.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Name: Silent
Experience: None. You would be my first. I'm good at finding bugs though!
Why I want to test Felisfire: I love breeding sims and I've never tested before. I would love to help out. I'm active daily so I'll have the time.

Silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsutos Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Kat / Katsutos
Experience Testing: Mainly Aywas, others were like not doing too much on their site.

I would like to partake in this site's growth, helping with improving it and seeing its success knowing I did my bit too. I'm online alot too so being active would mean more contribution I hope. I will try my best to help with finding the bugs and glitches etc and helping this site grow. Smile It looks awesome here. Smile
Katsutos
Katsutos

Back to top Go down

Post  Karly1 Fri May 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Name: Karly

Experience Testing: Ive tested Some MPORPG's Such As "impressive Title",
"WolfQuest" And "Feral Hearts".
Ive also helped test a few pet sites such as Wajas, Aywas, Digis and Tygras

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I saw some of the previews and just love it so far Smile, I also LOVE cats so this will be a game i love.
I also like testing out new stuff Smile i like to look back on it in the future and say "I helped turn that site into what it is today" (testing counts as help dont it?).
Due to being homeschooled im online about 12-15 hours a day and nearly all day on weekends, so i would be on the game testing nearly 24/7 Smile

If You Need To Know Anything Else Just Message Me Very Happy

~♥️Karly♥️~

Last edited by Karly1 on Fri May 14, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistakes twice -__-)

Karly1

Back to top Go down

Post  impurfekshun Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Name: Alisha
Experience Testing: I've been on Wajas, Gryffs, Neopets about seven years ago (before it was cool! haha) as well as Khimeros and a couple other ones that weren't quite as successful. I've never had the honour of being an Alpha tester, but I stick to the sites I'm active with for years.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Basically, I'm fascinated with the concepts involved, I'm in love with the art style, and I feel this site has the potential to begin the shift away from Custom-ruled sim games. I like that there will be character to each created creature, and the introduction of interaction between each sounds absolutely amazing. I'd love the opportunity to become one of the first to experience this, as well as helping it grow. I realise I'm pretty much the hundredth applicant, and if you're reading this, thank you for your time - it must have been so daunting/exciting to have so many people wanting to be part of this already!

impurfekshun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sven Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Name: Sven
Experience Testing: I have done lots of beta testing/general ~breaking stuff then telling people about it~, for um... FP, Aywas, Wajas, Sledzz, Feralis, Rainstones, Gryffs, Khimeros, and more sites I'm forgetting. And like I said, I'm awesome at messing with everything until it breaks then telling people and helping coders figure out what's wrong. : D

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because it has kitties! I'm intensely attracted to the layout and pet art, and the whole... genetic awesomeness. I've spent a while messing around with the custom demo and want to get to know the site even more. Also, I'm really interested in the "collecting" aspect and basically want to play with EVERYTHING. c:

Sven

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 3 Empty Lauren's Application

Post  Lauren Fri May 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Name: Lauren
Experience Testing: I beta tested for Aywas, I beta tested OMGImages for Keith (from Subeta), and I'm currently working on my own website for writing and literature.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Well. I love the concept behind this, and it looks like something I could really get into. I have always wanted to be one of the first ones on a website, especially one as awesome as this! Plus, I have two kitties of my own, which makes it all the more fun Smile

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next