Felisfire Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tester Application

+124
Jade
vikitrow
Ruck
Bay Bay
BlackCat
Emma
Lady Death
Jenn
caligula
Kiritora
Tali
pinstripe
TazukiX
Viola
bota
mina
ilovecandy1130
Junsu
Timpeni
???
Alyss
Nickfabulous
Airbear
Karidan
Twilia
Linotya
Phtias
Delphinia
Ecafur
Stari
Giggles
LadyAshley
Kiara
Nebula
Firearia
Bellamausi
Wayvern
Ricari
Shado
Arrow
Zebby
Arccy
Perididdle
Jojo
Yorka
Dusk
ZingmasterChipmunk
Zel
Gwenhwyfach
rage-chan
Lauren
Sven
impurfekshun
Karly1
Katsutos
Silent
Senpai
elaboo
Eviiana
TheTokyoFox
Jos
Leona
bluephoenix
Palindrome
Lorin
Katana
HuanLang
Volt
BiscuitTin
Myscal
Kyu
Maro
Tis Only a Me
Trio
Shenkka
Plumiira
Jules
Weregirl
indigo
Dellessa
Bryophyte
Peregryn
TwilightShadow
Khuriya
DistortedBrwain
NativeWolf
Pyrosong
Anna
ivchameleon
Twiztid
Athea
Invader Siv
Vampirekitty
froggie1996
~timberwolf~
koben
Raven
BrightClaw
digimon234
Aetheria & Lily!
Eonlight
Renegade
Misfit
Deyul
Zephy&Lemon
USM
Hanyoutai
Lunar
Nini
Silverwish
Coyote
Kittennia
Meigen
Bella
Meeka
Lyrastrae
amour
Loki
Epic
Twix
WyrGecko
Eclipse
Wombat
Admin
128 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty Re: Tester Application

Post  Twilia Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Name: Twilia.
Experience Testing: Tested on quiet a few games/sites.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: It looks like something to do, something to spend my time on. Aside from the many other sites I'm on currently, this looked like something new, unique and far different then any other site I've seen.

Twilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karidan Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 am

Name: Karidan
Experience Testing: I beta tested for Wajas, I helped squash a fair few bugs xD I also reported a couple of bugs in the beggining stages of Aywas, I was there the day after it opened, literally. And I beta test my dreams on Furcadia (less of a websitey one this, but still counts anyway.)

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I really like to help in anyway possible with petsites. I find petsites very fun and addicting. I'd also like to get a look at the website before its open for everyone, because I'm nosy like that xD

Karidan

Back to top Go down

Post  Airbear Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Experience Testing: Not much, a little on Aramii and Digis when it first came out.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The admin is a badass site designer and I want to try it out.

Airbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickfabulous Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Name: Nickfabulous (or Lisa IRL)
Experience Testing:
I am alpha testing Perro-dise and I'm also a mod on there. I've been alpha testing it for about a year now, and I've helped POD (the owner of PD) find a lot of bugs. ^^

I've also beta tested a lot of sites. When I say a lot, I mean like over 20 of 'em. o3o I get bored easily. lol x3 I've especially beta tested Mweor, I was on there for at least a year before finally moving on.

Why you want to test for Felisfire:
I want to test for FF because, to tell the truth, I have nothing to do. It's summer and I'm only active on one or two websites. I also think it would be great to help find bugs and test FF. It looks really cool too. ^^
Nickfabulous
Nickfabulous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyss Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:46 am

Name: Alyss
Experience Testing: I have never done any testing before, but I learn fast and can submit detailed reports. And one has to start somewhere, right?

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Felisfire looks like a really great website, and it seems great as a start in testing sites. I love helping out whenever and wherever I can, so testing for this website would be a great way for me to contribute to this site's progress.

Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post  ??? Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Experience Testing: Well, none. But I am good at finding bugs, and lots of glitches/errors. ^^

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I'd love to test on here, because it looks like an awesome site, I love cats. And I've never tested on any site before, so I'd love to give it a go.

???

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty Since I've got some new experience I figured I should re-send this in

Post  Shenkka Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Name: Shenkka
Experience Testing: Digimon Battle Online, Lord of the Rings Online

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This art is incredible. I check this site every single day to see if the beta testing is over. The concept, everything is amazing. I'm so very excited to play!

Shenkka

Back to top Go down

Post  Timpeni Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Name: Timpeni
Experience Testing: None... But everyone has to start somewhere!

Why you want to test for Felisfire: This website seems really fun, and I want to help set it up as soon as possible for everyone to enjoy!

Timpeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Junsu Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Name: Junsu
Experience Testing: I've beta-tested for several MMORPGs, and had fun looking for bugs and problems.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Felisfire looks like an interesting and unique new site, and it already has a lot of promise, what with the lovely art/graphics and coding in place....! I'd love to be a part of helping to get it started~! Need I say more?

EDIT: I realized that I had to register on the site as well (didn't notice the hyperlink until someone mentioned it below), so fixed now.

Last edited by Junsu on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Junsu

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovecandy1130 Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Name: Aria
Experience Testing: None, but I'm always willing to learn!

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The art and concept seems really good and the game looks like it will be amazing. It would be great if I could help out to find glitches, bugs, and stuff. Smile

ilovecandy1130

Back to top Go down

Post  mina Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Experience Testing:
I'm an avid mmorpger and have alpha/beta tested for many games. And have experience in bug reporting
Most recent one being Final Fantasy 14 Alpha-beta testing

Felisfire looks amazing and has a lot of potential and I want to have the opportunity to be one of the first ones to test it and improve upon it and help it grow into a great community. Smile

mina

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty I may have messed up on that register thing im not sure if we need to include this app DX my bad

Post  bota Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Experience Testing:
-I work for a upcomming virtual petsite as a coder and a tester
-I make programs and PHP so i would be able to tell you what the error means[if you need it]
-I have been to many petsites and some arent very secure,[ i can test out to see if they really are]
-I tested for Aywas[alpha test when they just started] and Kaylune(comming soon)
-I can do it at almost any time of the day
-I love virtual pet sites,and i would like to be a first to see the experince of Felisfire
-I think Beta testing is quite fun

bota

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty I'm not sure if we have to post here. XD

Post  Viola Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:29 pm

I registered on the main site, so I'm not sure if I have to post this here, but I guess I will?

Name: Viola (You mean name or screen name? My screen name is normally ViTheVampire).
Experience Testing: None so far.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I've always loved cats and cats with wings are even more adorable. I also love breeding sim sites and the sci-fi theme the site seems to have. I think this site is going to be really amazing, so I'm excited about being able to play.

Viola

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty Re: Tester app

Post  TazukiX Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 am

Name: Kevin, or as my usual Ign: Tazuki

Experience: Wonderking closed beta testing, Maplestory, somewhat knows how to code, knows how to sprite very well.

Why i want to test: Well the reason is that the word clan made me think of the book warriors somewhat, I've always wanted to play something like that, So once i saw this i instantly made a connection and wanted to test it out. Although I may be young i have a quite good vocabulary and is able to cope with situations well. I also have quite the eye for bugs.

TazukiX

Back to top Go down

Post  pinstripe Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:18 am

Experience Testing: I've done beta for some WoW expansions and participated in a fair number of newer pet sites.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because the premise of this site looks to be unique, and I'm very interested in the story and the pets here.

pinstripe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:28 am

Name: Tali
Experience Testing: Alpha tested Rescreatu and Dstable, beta tested wajas. Also have general site testing experience through my own websites - testing features, applications, quality checking, layout errors, spelling errors, wrongly placed content etc.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Slash told me to? xD And 'cause the site looks awesome.

Tali

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritora Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:02 am

Name: Kiritora
Experience: I alpha tested for khimeros and found errors. I am also beta testing aywas V3. =3

This site looks SO awesome! not only do i love cats, but i love genetics as well. I think this has been what I was looking for all this time!

Kiritora

Back to top Go down

Post  caligula Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 am

Name: Caligula
Experience Testing: beta'd for various MMOs, including World of Warcraft expansions, Tabla Rasa, etc.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: A lot of my Aywas friends have been telling about Felisfire, and I'd like to check it out and help however I can. It sounds like a ton of fun and full of great potential. (O, wow, but that sounds cheesy... really, though, I'd love to give this game a shot. I need another pet site to fill the void that Wajas has left, and this site looks more than capable.)

caligula

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 am

Name: Jenn/Jennifer
Experience Testing: Tested for a bit on a site called EternalGlade. I'm very thorough, and I enjoy looking at every possible feature. I also enjoy pointing out spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Aywas is in the process of going into V3 and I need something to occupy my time. I've got a ton of free time, so I thought I could spend it doing something productive, like beta testing here.

Jenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Death Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 am

Name: Lady Death
Experience Testing: None.. but I was on Furcadia way back before they were good? That's sort of like testing. Bugs are easy to find.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: The site looks pretty spiffy, and Aywas people are on here too.

Lady Death

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty Application.

Post  Emma Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 am

Name: Emma
Experience Testing: I am an alpha tester for both Mahka [which I am also staff for] and Vis Servo, and I also currently lined up to be a tester in two other sims.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love sims, and I'm an absolute sucker for new sites.

Emma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackCat Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am

Name: BlackCat
Experience Testing: I dont have a lot of experience testing, but I did test wajas and aywas alpha.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: I love cats, feathers and pet-site breeding so this combines 3 of my favourite things and I enjoy helping out on sites I like visiting so I'd like to help the staff make sure everything is working as it should to make sure everyone enjoys their stay here without any flaws.

BlackCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bay Bay Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Name: Baylee (I go by Bay Bay)
Age: 11 (But I am more mature than most eleven year olds and I am about to be twelve in a couple days)
Experience Testing: None. I would love to be a tester for this site for my first time testing though.
Why you want to test for Felisfire: I have very much free time. I have also never done testing before and this seems like a great place to start. I love to help on animal sites anyway so I would love to test for one. This site seems very unique and looks like it could go a long way.

Bay Bay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruck Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 am

Name: Ruck
Experience Testing: Alpha tester on Aywas. Smile

I'd love to see the potential of this site, and how much it will grow. I want to help out with it, and make sure I report any bugs, so that the other players can have fun without nasty bugs and errors interrupting them.

Of course, this site also looks like a ton of fun, and I'd be glad to call myself a member.

Ruck

Back to top Go down

Tester Application - Page 5 Empty I hope this isn't too late 0.0;

Post  vikitrow Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Name: Victoria
Account Name: Vikitrow
Experience Testing: I haven't had much experiance testing but I have played many pet sites in the past, and still do today. Some of my previous accounts are the following.
Wajas= 83706
Aywas=
Neopets= Vikitrow,Vixen_kitten
Subeta=Legendary
Why you want to test for Felisfire: I've never truly tested a pet site before but after reading a bit from Molly and Toms faces xP, I think this site has potential. I dont only just want to test it I want to be able to play it and enjoy it. I enjoy breeding creatures (as if evident), and enjoying the outcomes. I've just graduated high school this last year and am currently taking a bit of time off from college to enjoy myself. I'd have avid time ( I have a laptop) and the ability. I believe I'm friendly and I have also seen to many pet sites fall from glory because of inactive members. I hope to stop this. Err thankyou for taking the time to read my application.

vikitrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next