Tester Application

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Tester Application

Post  Jade on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Jade
Experience Testing: I currently have no experience testing, however I am currently an active member on a number of sites such as Wajas, Chickensmoothie and Aywas.

Why you want to test for felisfire: I would like to test for Felisfire because the game looks absolutly amazing and I would be happy to spend a few hours a day on the site. Im currently taking time out from education for a bit and so I have the time available to test the site. I would also like to test for Felisfire as it will give me experience so that I can apply to other sites and be more likely to be accepted and I would like to help another site to prosper Smile. Plus I enjoy these sort of sites and the suspense is killing me XD

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application

Jade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki_Sama on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Murasaki (but people tend to call me Mura)
Experience Testing:...Sadly, I don't think I have any. I've tried to test for sites before, since I have tons of time on my hands and I notice problems and irregularities often..But I've never been picked. I did help a friend beta test a new feature on another forum...

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Well..Winged Cats, mate. WINGED CATS. Doesn't get much more epic than that, does it? That, and a friend of mine asked me to check out this site, and check it out with her...And I like doing what I can for my friends. Plus...like..I gets to be a scientist. WITH WINGED CATS!! (Major point of win, right there.)....

...yeah, thinks thats it.
Murasaki_Sama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kristie's application

Post  kristie on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Name:Kristie
Experience Testing:I helped with aywas in some stages. Playing games and looking for bugs. I also helped another vps called icepets.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: To try the new exciting features. To look for bugs and to help other people enjoy the site.

Extra: I know that you already accepted the max applications but I'm hoping to get on with the next stage or whatever. I already applied at the site but I guess I wasn't active enough. But now thats going to change.. so hopefully later.. crosses fingers.

kristie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey18 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Name: Bailey
Experience Testing: None, but I would love to Smile

Why you want to test for Felisfire: FelisFire looks AMAZING! And I would love to help it be as amazing as it looks! I have never Helped test, but I believe this would be the perfect opportunity to start Smile

Bailey18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

why i should be

Post  Finny on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:55 am

Name: Finny
Experience Testing: Not much. Just a bit of beta-ing for Wajas.

Why you want to test for Felisfire: Because I love these types of sites and would love to help start up a new and exciting one like Felisfire promises to be.

Finny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6